This page shows the EOS card carousel component and the complementary EOS receiver. An editor can define content in the receiver that corresponds to each card. When a user then clicks on a card the corresponding content is shown in the receiver. Below is an example of that.
The way of working for these components is the following:
- Place the EOS card carousel and EOS receiver components on the same page.
- Define an unique Id for the receiver in the dialog of the EOS receiver and select it in the dialog of the EOS card carousel.
- Create EOS cards in the EOS Settings tab of the EOS card carousel dialog.
- Go to Preview mode and select a card.
- Go back to Edit mode and define the content for that card in the receiver, by placing components in the EOS receiver.
- Repeat the two steps above untill all cards have content.
Please note: when removing cards from the carousel, be sure to remove the content in the receiver for this card first!